[gmx-users] Large number of solvent molecules

Nikunj Maheshwari nixcrazyforher at gmail.com
Tue May 14 07:44:03 CEST 2013

Thank you Dr. Dallas. Yes I think the issue is that the starting
conformation is linear, as I want to study its folding properties. I tried
the same with helical starting conformation, and got around 110000 water
molecules, which is still ok.
I am trying to find a way to simulate a 89 aa peptide in linear starting
conformation such that the simulation is practically feasible.