[gmx-users] Re: Running Pull Code

Thomas Schlesier schlesi at uni-mainz.de
Fri May 17 13:00:41 CEST 2013

The three steps (EM, NVT and NPT) are to equilibrate the system. How
much time these steps need depends on the system. But i would assume a
ouple of nanosecounds are sufficient for most systems. You could look
into the literature, how long other people equilibrate systems which are
similar to ours.
If the system is equilibrated, you an start to perform the pulling
simulation to obtain the individual structure for the later umbrella
sampling.

Greetings
Thomas