[gmx-users] Comparing Gromacs versions

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Fri May 17 14:08:41 CEST 2013

The answer is in the log files, in particular the performance summary
should indicate where is the performance difference. If you post your
log files somewhere we can probably give further tips on optimizing
your run configurations.

Note that with such a small system the scaling with the group scheme
surely becomes limited by imbalance and probably it won't scale much
further than 72 cores. At the same time, simulations with the verlet
scheme have shown scaling to below 100 atoms/core.

Cheers,
--
Szilárd