[gmx-users] Re: REMD analysis

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Fri May 17 16:26:20 CEST 2013

Dear Sir,

The the default bin width is 0.1 which I used for plotting the graphs.
Another question is about your last reply to my thread "exchange acceptance
is a poor proxy for sampling efficiency". Sorry to ask this, but how to
check whether the sampling efficiency is optimal or not (what should be
optimal sampling efficiency) ??