[gmx-users] is there extra parameters in .mdp file for running successful angle_restraints?

jnsong jnsong at itcs.ecnu.edu.cn
Tue May 21 11:31:17 CEST 2013

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for your help!

I add the restraints into my topol.top successfully!

But there is still two questions:

(1) After [angle_restraints] is added into my .top file, should I write
additional parameters into .mdp file to run
angle restraints? Because after [diheral_restrints] is added to .top
file, extra parameters of dihedral constraint should be added to .mdp
file to function.

(2) Could [position_restraint] and [angle_restraint] be used together
in the same .mdp file? For example, I add position restraints to all the
heavy atoms of my protein, then I add [angle_restraint] to atom
20/22;47/58, is this
reasonable?

Thank you very much!

Best wishes!