[gmx-users] How to restrain dihedral angles to reserve the tacticity?

Abhishek Acharya aacharya at iitk.ac.in
Thu May 23 11:35:18 CEST 2013

Hello
I think constraining rotation about all the main chain bonds should be
sufficient to preserve the tacticity. So taking your example, the dihedral
angles could be R1 C1 C2 C1 and C1 C2 C1 R2. Of course  you will have
restrain all similar dihedral angles along the whole length of your
polymer. That should do it.

Cheers
Abhishek