[gmx-users] g_hbond

CHEN Pan evan.pan.chen at gmail.com
Fri May 24 09:06:46 CEST 2013

Hi Maggin,
The middle column is the total number of hydrogen bonds in your system
under the definition of the hydrogen bonds criteria you have defined (here
you used the default value). The third column is the number of
acceptor-donor paris in the system. The first column is the simulation
time, your trajectory file are saved every 2 ps right?
If you use "xmgrace bovin_hnum.xvg", you can easily find what's the meaning
of the second and third column.

Pan