[gmx-users] Lennard Jones parameters

Ishwor ishwor_p_19 at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 07:01:37 CEST 2013

Dear all
I want to study the simulation of Carbonmonoxide in water. I have seen the
Lennard Jones parameters, force constant and partial charges of water in the
file spce.itp inherent in gromacs but couldnt get the parameters for CO .I
will be pleased if anyone provide me the LJ parameters (epsilon and sigma)
,partial charge of Carbon Monoxide.Due to some technical diffculties I have
got no access for the published papers.  Thanks