[gmx-users] Re: GPU-based workstation

Ehud Schreiber schreib at cgen.com
Tue May 28 07:54:48 CEST 2013

I have nothing to contribute regarding the CPUs, but note that last week Nvidia introduced the GTX 780 GPU (a "Titan lite"), and this week it is expected to introduce the GTX 770 one (probably an "overclocked 680"). Therefore, disregarding possible price issues, it seems that the GTX 680 may not be the best option.