[gmx-users] Overlap between PC motions

Miguel Ángel Mompeán García mig.mompean at gmail.com
Thu May 30 13:37:13 CEST 2013

Hi Tsjerk,

Thanks for the reply! So, let me see if I am getting the things right. The
same fitting structure is used for the overlap calculation. Since the
averaged structure is used for the covariance matrices, this is the reason
why the relaxation is included. Am I right?
The overall behavior of the system is that the structure keeps very
"compact" and one additional hydrogen bond between two residues is formed
at ~60ns, and stable till the end of the run, as computed with g_hbond.
That interaction is already present in the average structure. So if I
understood properly your comment, from the time window 0-70 up to the end,
 there will not be significant contributions to the covariance matrix.

Thanks for your valuable comments. Highly appreciated!