[gmx-users] ionomer topolgy

Ehsan Sadeghi esa38 at sfu.ca
Tue Oct 1 19:03:01 CEST 2013

Hello,

When I use pdb2gmx, the bonds between atoms in the generated conf.gro or conf. pdb file are misplaced. I am using Avogadro for building the atomistic structure, it uses "connect" command to connect atom correctly. After running pdb2gmx, the generated files do not have "connect" and they put the bonds is some random places. An suggestion for solving this problem or any other software for building structure without having this problem?

If I just want to consider bond stretching in my analysis, what should I do to tell gromacs neglect angle,improper, and dihedral? I received 89 errors for not defining them.

Kind regards,
Ehsan