[gmx-users] What are F1~F4 of Equation(4.63) of Gromacs manual-4.5.6

Insung nais8303 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 22:23:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

My name is Insung Na.

I want to introduce certain dihedral's Ryckaert-Bellemans coefficients to
OPLS-AA ffbonded.itp file.
For calculation, I found information on that from Gromacs manual-4.5.6
At equation 4.63, the formula contains F1, F2, F3, and F4.
It seemed that I need those values to get C0 ~ C5 (Ryckaert-Bellemans
coefficients).

What are F1, F2, F3, and F4 ?
Are those values after calculation of equation 4.35 ?
or 4.37 ? or 4.40 ? or 4.46 ?

Please let me know what those values stand for.

Thank you.