[gmx-users] Can I generate Pulf files after mD running?

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Oct 8 13:57:08 CEST 2013

On 10/7/13 9:41 PM, Yoochan,Myung wrote:
> Dear gmx-users,
>
> I have just finished umbrella MD but I missed to type pullf/pullx options
> on mdrun.

If you omitted the pull-nstfout and/or pull-nstxout options in the .mdp file,
their default values are taken and the files should have been produced.  If you
did not specify file names on the mdrun command line, indeed there are some
naming clashes that mangle the output.

> So, can I get pullf/pullx .xvg files from mdrun results?

Possibly from a correct input file and mdrun -rerun, but I don't know if pulling
options will work in -rerun mode.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy