[gmx-users] Re:On the usage of g_sas

Jernej Zidar jernej.zidar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 04:39:51 CEST 2013

Dear Justin,
  Thanks for the help.

  That's what the manual says about the "-f_index" switch:
"Determine from a group in the index file what are the hydrophobic
atoms rather than from the charge"

What confuses me is that this is the only thing related to the matter,
no word about the naming conventions. Even ol' fella Google can't find
anything related to this issue.

Best,
Jernej