[gmx-users] CHARMM36 force field available for GROMACS

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Oct 9 13:50:39 CEST 2013

On 10/9/13 7:03 AM, rajat desikan wrote:
> Superb stuff, Justin. Thank you so much. Is it asking too much for a brief
> list of the test systems that you used? Thanks again.

We tested everything, at least in terms of representative examples.  Single
amino acids, full proteins in vacuo, single nucleotides, full-length ssRNA and
dsDNA, individual lipids with and without water and ions, proteins in solution
with ions, and a wide variety of small molecules interacting with each other.
Everything came out in agreement between the two programs, including everything
that utilized NBFIX terms.

-Justin