[gmx-users] CHARMM36 force field available for GROMACS

CHEN Pan evan.pan.chen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:55:41 CEST 2013

Dear Justin,

Thanks for you information.
I have a small query on the residue name in the "charmm36.ff" folder. Is
there any document illustrating for the corresponding full name of residues
in the ".rtp" file.
As you have illustrated in the file "forcefield.doc", the parameters for
some carbohydrates such as glucose should be implemented. I found the
residues named "AALT" or "AALL" should be for glucose, but the names are
not easy to understand. Is there any illustration already existing to
explain what the abbreviations stand for?

Pan