[gmx-users] carbon nanotube - ifnite in length ?

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 15:21:08 CEST 2013

How about applying position restarints with a strong force constant? What
is less computationally expensive: position restrained, freezing the whole
molecule? The nanotube should be rigid... Shall I place the edged of the
tube on the box edge as well and use pbc=xyz and periodic molecules = yes?

Thanks,

Steven