[gmx-users] Gromacs on Stampede

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Oct 13 15:33:26 CEST 2013

Why not put it in a slurm script and submit that script as a (probably single-node) job. It is not generally
acceptable to use a large fraction of the head node of a shared resource for a substantial amount of
time.

If your problem is different and of a gromacs nature, you may need to describe it better. (i.e., if you're really just saying that you can't use MPI with g_hbond then show us what you did, what happened, and likely somebody will be able to answer you. Personally, I don't think any of the analysis tools are MPI-enabled, but I could be wrong).

If you problem is really more about using stampede, you can get help directly by submitting an xsede help
ticket (portal.xsede.org).

Chris.