[gmx-users] Re: gro file formate error

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Oct 16 16:57:38 CEST 2013

Please keep all Gromacs-related correspondence on the gmx-users mailing list.  I
am CC'ing this reply to the list and ask that all future discussion occur there.

http://manual.gromacs.org/online/gro.html

> me with that? The attached file is the gro file that cause the error.

In the future, please provide a link to send files (via the mailing list).

Your file is completely misformatted, with columns misaligned and bizarre
newline characters.  Be sure you are always using a plain text editor and that
you use dos2unix if necessary.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy