[gmx-users] RE: Gibbs Energy Calculation and charges

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Thu Oct 17 06:31:48 CEST 2013

Chris,

Thank you, that appears to be the issue then.

Running them again now with couple-intramol = yes

Will report back once that is completed with the results.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304