[gmx-users] mistake occured in Gromacs install

张海平 21620101152465 at stu.xmu.edu.cn
Thu Oct 17 08:29:27 CEST 2013

Dear professor:
  When I install the Gromacs software, there occured a problem as follow(my computer is 64bit,linux, gcc is GNU Fortran (GCC) 4.6.2):

"[ZHP at console build]$  cmake .. -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON
-- No compatible CUDA toolkit found (v3.2+), disabling native GPU acceleration
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:744 (message):
  No C SSE4.1 flag found.  Consider a newer compiler, or use SSE2 for
  slightly lower performance

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:767 (message):
  Cannot find smmintrin.h, which is required for SSE4.1 intrinsics support.

"
I don't know how to solve it. Hope your reply soon.

Best regards
Haiping Zhang