[gmx-users] default -rdd with distance restraints seems too large

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 17 14:54:09 CEST 2013

Indeed, sorry that I didn't notice that, Mark. Looks as if the two-body bonded interaction gets multiplied by 1.1/0.8 so I suppose that this is working as it should.

It's a shame that long distance restraints limit the parallalization so much, but it is understandable. Thanks for helping me with this.

Chris.