[gmx-users] Molecular dynamics with LEGO?

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 21:00:51 CEST 2013

Hi James,

There are models, yes. But if a manufacturer like LEGO is taking this up,
it can make the models much cheaper and more easily available. In addition,
the LEGO models would allow more flexibility in building and handling. And
you can combine it with your other LEGO ;)

And, yes, bendy pieces should be next :D Already thought of those.

Cheers,

Tsjerk