[gmx-users] TFE-water simulation

Archana Sonawani-Jagtap ask.archana at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:13:43 CEST 2013

Dear Justin,

I have not constructed the system but I have downloaded it from ATB
website. To maintain the number of TFE and water molecules(1:1 v/v) in the
system (I don't want to add extra water molecules) I tried many options in
genbox but still it adds 678 water molecules. Can you provide me some hint?

Is their need to remove periodicity of this pre-equilibrated system as in
case of lipids?

Regards,
Archana