[gmx-users] RE: 2D umbrella sampling simulation

mjyang mjyang at hku.hk
Fri Oct 25 05:42:15 CEST 2013

Dear Chris,

   Thanks for your check. Yes, it should be pull_group2 for C. In this case, the two distances have a reference group B. What about the case in which no common reference group is shared with the two distances, e.g. distance1 is defined as A-B and distance2 as C-D? Can current gromacs codes perform 2D umbrella sampling for this problem?

Many thanks.

Mingjun