[gmx-users] Replica Exchange with Solute Tempering

HANNIBAL LECTER hanniballecter13 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 03:45:17 CET 2013

Hi
I had tried using gromacs-4.6.1 to perform solute tempering. If you go
through terakawa's paper you have to describe the lambdas corresponding to
the temperatures. In your topology file define the params corresponding  to
the two end states l=0 and l=1. Then define vdw, bonded and coulomb lambdas
in the mdp file. The format is very well described in the manual. Then just
the regular -replex syntax would perform solute tempering. However, the
free energy module required to perform this, is extremely slow.