[gmx-users] mdrun cpt

jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 20:16:01 CET 2013

No this isn't a problem. You can use job names under the -hold_jid flag.
As long as you change the job name in the submit script between
submissions this isn't a problem. You could have a submit script for job 4
with -N md_job4 and -hold_jid md_job3 then change these to -N md_job5 and
-hold_jid md_job4 for the next job. Then you can submit job 5 as soon as
you have made this change which will be within seconds of submitting job
4.