[gmx-users] Failure in MD run without any error

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:49:19 CET 2013

Hi,

Hard to know. LAM was discontinued over 4 years ago. You could have a flaky
file system. Unless you're trying to run a jobsover both machines over
network like Infiniband, you don't even want to use an external MPI library
- single-node performance with built-in thread-MPI will give much better
value.

Mark