[gmx-users] Lysozime in Water

jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 11:59:06 CET 2013

Yes, I would use the same command to continue the simulation after
stopping with the addition of -cpi

Every time a .cpt is made, the previous one is renamed _prev.cpt so that
you can still get it in case something happened in between the two.
Normally I would use the .cpt but if that doesn't work then try the
_prev.cpt

I think someone already replied to this question but I guess that didn't
help enough. Hopefully this reply does.