[gmx-users] gromacs 4.6.3 and Intel compiiler 11.x

Guanglei Cui amber.mail.archive at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 05:15:47 CEST 2013

Hi Szilard,

Thanks for your reply. I may try your suggestions tomorrow when I get back
to work.

Feeling curious, I downloaded and compiled gmx 4.6.3 on my home computer
(gcc-4.6.3 and ubuntu 12.04). Even with the default (below), kernel (38 out
of 142) and freeenergy (2 out of 9) tests would still fail. I'm not sure
what is going on. Perhaps I should try an earlier version that matches the
regressiontests?

cmake .. -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=on
-DREGRESSIONTEST_PATH=/home/cuigl/Downloads/regressiontests-4.6.1

Regards,
Guanglei