[gmx-users] Re: multiple chain

shika pqah123 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 04:31:30 CEST 2013

Thanks Justin for the quick reply.

by the way after i solvated the protein with water and i change the
amount of the protein that i want for example 8 and the amount of
water that already in is 20453.But after i proceed with grompp the
result shows that my .top file have different number of configuration
with the solvation, .gro file. In addition when i view the file with
vmd it still show only one protein and not the exact amount that i
want.Well i'm kinda lost because after pdb2gmx for the single molecule
and i separate the topology file with the .itp protein,the itp file
still consist of 1 protein not 8 proteins right?

--
Best Regards,

Nur Syafiqah Abdul Ghani,
Theoretical and Computational Chemistry Laboratory,
Department of Chemistry,
Faculty of Science,
Universiti Putra Malaysia,
43400 Serdang,