[gmx-users] simulation explode while switching from NVT to NPT

Golshan Hejazi golshan.hejazi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 18:48:26 CEST 2013

Dear Rafael,

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I did follow the link. This means that the system is not equilibrated well. I tried to perform some more minimization but it seems that steepest decent have already minimized it well.
Therefore I decided to perform MD at lower T. I tried 5ns of NVT simulation at 20K and another 5ns at 50K. But still as soon as I turn on the barostate ... the simulation crashes.

Do you have any other suggestion?
Thanks
G.