[gmx-users] NMR restrained MD

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Sep 6 23:37:34 CEST 2013

On 9/6/13 5:35 PM, Rama Krishna Koppisetti wrote:
> i Justin,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>

> How to do that?

If .rtp entries exist for your lipid with the force field, it's simply a matter
of pdb2gmx -merge, choosing which chains should be written as a single
[moleculetype].  If the lipids are not described by .rtp entries, you either
have to write one or modify the topology by hand (ugh) or with some script.

-Justin