[gmx-users] Many failed tests in gromacs 4.6.3 installation

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 14:23:17 CEST 2013

Various things changed after 4.6.1, such that the 4.6.1 tests cannot
be used to verify correctness of more recent versions. Unfortunately,
the install guide got out of sync there. I've changed the link so that
it directs you to the 4.6.3 test set. Please try that, and I expect
you'll have no problems.

It would be interesting to hear if you can get better mdrun
performance with icc 14 than you can with latest gcc.

Mark