[gmx-users] Many failed tests in gromacs 4.6.3 installation

Herbert Georg hcgeorg at ufg.br
Wed Sep 11 16:03:31 CEST 2013

Now all tests PASSED. Thanks!
But the folder that appeared after decompression of the tarball was
actually the regressiontests-4.6.2.

Regarding the benchmark, I tryied to compile with gcc 4.7, but without
success. Then I gave icc a try. But can't recall right now the reason
for the compilation failure with gcc 4.7.
I'll try to check it again and post it here.

Thanks again,
Herbert