Fwd: [gmx-users] SD integrator

HANNIBAL LECTER hanniballecter13 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 23:07:28 CEST 2013

Thanks. From your publications it seems that you have been simulating with
infinite CNTs. I am trying to use finite CNTs and I am generating my
topology files according to

http://chembytes.wikidot.com/grocnt.

I am modeling the peripheral Carbon atoms with two bonds by specifying it
in the atomname2type.n2t file. I am still not sure as to what is the source
of this discrepancy. After a few tests I think this can be caused by
improper parameterization of the bonds but I am not sure how to go about
correcting any discrepancies.