[gmx-users] How to restart the crashed run

Mahboobeh Eslami mahboobeh.eslami at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 09:19:50 CEST 2013

when i use following  omment for restart

mdrun -s md.tpr -cpi md.cpt
i get following error

Output file appending has been requested,
but some output files listed in the checkpoint file md.cpt
are not present or are named differently by the current program:
output files present: md.log
output files not present or named differently: md.trr md.edr

but i have md.trr  and md.edr in my folder.

thank you so much