[gmx-users] Re: No such moleculetype SOL

Jonathan Saboury jsabou1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 23:15:31 CEST 2013

>Have a look at how Justin's tutorial's .top gets access to a water
topology.

>Mark

Thank you very much for the response Mark!

I've looked at his .top and it seems to me that how he included it is by
adding "#include spc.itp". I've added that line to cyclohexane.top before
and after the "#include "cyclohexane.itp" with no success (same error as
before).

I also saw that he added a force field. Would I need to do this if I am not
interested in a protein?

I want to avoid using PRODRG because it is online which admins can easy see
what I uploaded. I feel much more comfortable using programs on my system
(the reason I am using acpype).

Thanks again :)

- Jonathan Saboury