[gmx-users] Calculation of binding enthalpy in vacuum

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 10:38:06 CEST 2013

Dear John -

I think you can achieve the goal even faster if you just define two
groups, such as MOL1 and MOL2 in MDP and then see the interaction
energy between them using g_energy.

5% is a decent agreement. Usually, even basis set superposition error
is larger (if you include this correction).

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban