[gmx-users] carbon nanotube - ifnite in length ?

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:12:03 CEST 2013

Thank you for this. And also I wish to attach a chain to my nanotube so
they will be both able to move together. Is that a matter of distance
restraints between nanotube atom and first atom of my chain or again -
LINCS? Both chain and nanotube are made of the same type of 8 type of
atoms. Please, advise.

Steven