[gmx-users] segfault when running the alchemistry.org ethanol solvation free energy tutorial

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 00:41:17 CEST 2013

And with this change, single is running fine as well.

This was a known issue, but was only documented in the expanded.mdp
files, which was an oversight.  After this, I switched so the default
is less likely to cause problems.  Because of some theory improvements
developed in the group in free energy calculation pathways, the
sc-r-power=48 pathway will now be phased out anyway by 5.1.