[gmx-users] OPLS/AA + TIP5P, anybody?

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Sep 29 17:47:08 CEST 2013

Dear Grzegorz:

Under no conditions should any of the tip5p geometry change (for the standard tip5p model).
If you find that this is happening, then that is certainly an error. You can check if you like by analyzing
your trajectory. However, flexible bonds will allow the distance from the arginine N to the arginine
H to vary, which my allow a closer approach of the arginine H to the tip5p dummy site.

Did you verify that a water box (no protein) simulates without error?

Did you post a redmine issue with .mdp , .gro , and .top files?

Chris.