[gmx-users] Error: illegal instruction (core dumped)

Ly Minh Nhat ganuongphap at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:19:04 CEST 2014

Thank you Mark Abraham and Justin Lemkul. I know that I haven't responded
for a week and it shouldn't be but I come back to say that I have found the
solution. I want to share this link so maybe it will help someone after me.
Thank you so much for spending your time to help me. I'm honestly
appreciate that.
http://gromacs.5086.x6.nabble.com/How-to-provide-the-FFTW3-install-directory-tt5015481.html

Good luck to you :D