[gmx-users] refcoord-scaling

Chetan Mahajan chetanvm10 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 00:07:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks a lot. It is clearer, but I have questions, so this email:

Why is option "none" not desirable, if we want to restrain positions of
atoms of crystal to specific points? Isn't the strain generated due to
atoms scaling but not reference coordinates helping? Why is none option
better than "com"? Is the possible movement of crystal due to "com" option
desirable?

If a particular option exists, then it does so for a particular purpose. In
which case, "none" or "all" be a valid option?

Thanks
Chetan