[gmx-users] Gromacs 5 umbrella sampling

Andres Ortega Guerrero og_andres15 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:36:00 CEST 2014

Thank so much Justin for the help,
I am going to reinstall gromacs 5 and try, I decided to install gromacs 4.6.5, and instead of a flat  bottom potential , uses position restraint in x and y , in order to get the pmf of a drug passing throughout of an ion channel , I don't know if this could affect that much due to this bias(do you think so?) , but If I have time try to get both using gromacs 5 ,

Thanks again

Andrés Ortega
Ing. Electrónica
Universidad del Valle