[gmx-users] Trj_cavity segmentation fault

Rajeswari A. rajeswari.biotech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:43:57 CEST 2014

Dear Gromacs users,
I am a new bee of gromacs. I wanted to calculate the cavity using
traj_cavity utility in Gromacs. I used .pdb as structure file and .trr
format trajectory file which i converted from amber format via vmd.
However, when i run the trj_cavity using the following command "trj_cavity
-s test_gp.pdb -f test.trr -dim 6 -seed -0.839 0.69 0.88" it throws the
error of  "Segmentation fault (core dumped)". I tried to run even a single
frame of the trajectory, yet i get the same error. Please help me to sort
out

Thanks in advance

Rajeswari A,