[gmx-users] Gromacs 5 umbrella sampling

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Apr 8 21:33:54 CEST 2014

On 4/8/14, 11:28 AM, Andres Ortega Guerrero wrote:
> I am sorry, I meant the problem you suggest about g_wham, of the interpretation of the position restraints and the pmf calculation , that if I use x and y position restraint , I need and external wham, in order to get the correct pmf

g_wham is only designed to work with the pull code within Gromacs.  That much
has been true for as long as I have used Gromacs, and I have seen no change to
indicate otherwise.  Alan Grossfield's WHAM implementation is very generalized
and is widely used for a variety of reaction coordinates.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601
University of Maryland, Baltimore