[gmx-users] Atomtype OW not found - spc water model

Carlos Navarrro Retamal cnavarro at utalca.cl
Wed Apr 9 00:03:17 CEST 2014

Hi Justin,
Thanks for the advice.
I solved my problem by just including the charmm27.ff forcefield itself at the top of the topol.top file (and deleting the default line)
I guess that with this change i’m adding the atomtype OW into the topology file.
I’m going to follow your advices respect to what water model should i use.
Cheers,

--
Carlos Navarrro Retamal
Ingeniero en Bioinformática