[gmx-users] Position restraint coordinates are missing

Yujie Wang 191056439 at qq.com
Wed Apr 9 02:46:21 CEST 2014

Hi, gromacs users

   I have some qestions about the tpr files, I want to extract the energy of
subset via

     tpbconv -f all.tpr -n index.ndx -nsteps -1  -o subset.tpr
     mdrun -rerun subset.trr -s subset.tpr

    where the subset atom was defined in index file. I obtain the following
error:

      Software inconsistency error:
     Position restraint coordinates are missing

    the atom of subset did not be confined. I just confined some other
atoms.
    what should I do ?  Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you very much!