[gmx-users] PG/PE 3:1 lipid bilayer

Piggot T. T.Piggot at soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 13:12:05 CEST 2014

Hi,

The membrane you downloaded is for use with Berger based united-atom PE/PG lipid parameters. If you wish to make a CHARMM36 compatible mixed lipid membrane, the easiest method is probably by using the CHARMM-GUI. If you do want to use the membrane you downloaded (which I would strongly advise against), you need to also obtain the force field files and lipid topologies for use with these united-atom PE/PG lipids.

Cheers

Tom